- Run nikto on anything nmap thinks is an HTTP service
- Run hydra on every host with TCP port 21 open
- Attempt upload a file to any TFTP servers found
- Run onesixtyone on all hosts that are up
- Try metasploit's solaris_kcms_readfile exploit against any hosts running kcmsd
Im thinking right now in thousand of more uses. I like this kind of tools oriented in the automation of tedious work, boosting productivity and cutting time from assessment projects.
Now there is a Yaptest front end, and it look amazing:
The tools is developed in perl and the frontend in Ruby. I'm not too fan of perl, but i will give a try to the tool asap.
Link: Yaptest Overview